Monday, July 28, 2014

Ink Review: Diamine Eclipse


Diamine Eclipse

Pen: Lamy Al-Star Fine Point

This is another beautiful "Wet" ink made by Diamine. Very, very dark tones. Pretty boring as far as color goes. I would say that I see a tad bit of dark purple in there. Definitely an ink that can be used in the office. While this ink is probably not as wet as some of the Noodler inks that I have sampled, it is a pretty wet ink for Diamine.



Pro's:
Con's:
  • Pretty boring color
  • Not quiet as dark as a black, but it is up there. 
  • Can bleed through depending on the paper you use.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review but I'm with you pretty boring color :). I remain a big Diamine brand fan though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for reading! I too am a Diamine fan, although I also put Noodler inks pretty high up there also :) Hard to choose sometimes! I would have expected more from this ink, as it seemed to have some hints of purple in it with the swabs that Goulet did. Nope. Still plain jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have to worry about office settings and only use inks for personal use these days, so I noticed I have not used anything black or blackish for years--LOL! I've really gotten into colors (besides just blue) since running across Goulet Pens. ;)

    ReplyDelete