Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Papernotes Journals/Notebooks via: Notebook Stories


Looks like I have a new journal to try! Papernotes.  I have been looking for something beyond Paperblanks, Piccadilly, Moleskine, and Exacompta journals. I like them all, but wanted to see if there was something out there that better fit my needs/wants in a journal. Thank you to Notebook Stories for doing a review on these journals. I may just have to get one in the near future, when I am able to save some extra money, and get one (or maybe a few).


The lines of Papernotes look thin enough for my hand writing also. I have fallen for Piccadilly notebooks & journals because of their thin line spacing. I have yet to see how my fountain pens work on one though. Papernotes appears to support fountain pen use and almost any other pen (besides sharpie).


 
One of the best parts of this journal... it COMES with a pen holder! I am always scrounging around for a good pen to use when journaling (especially on the go). Now I can just attach a pen and call it good.

No comments:

Post a Comment