Monday, October 21, 2013

Busy Days Ahead



It has been a while since I have last written. I suppose blogging has taken a back burner for me. I have been really busy lately. With a job, two kids, some fuzzy animals, and most importantly a husband to spend time with, well needless to say, I have been busy from the minute I wake to the minute before I settle into bed (and sometimes beyond that).

The weather has been getting cooler here. BRRR! I hate this cold weather. I have been out horseback riding more and more though, working with the horses and enjoying a small break from the kids from time to time. I went to the Women's Retreat this year that our Church participated in. What an awesome retreat. Next year I think I might go for the whole thing instead of just the talks. It feels great to be growing closer to God.

Some recent exciting news. My son Tanner's goat, Chloe, the one that got stolen along with my horse, finally showed up. A neighbor found her wandering through the woods of his property. We are thrilled to have her back home, and I think she is happy to be home. Tanner is definitely glad to have her back and goes in to give her attention daily. Blessings. That is truly a God thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment